[petsc-dev] Stricter header includes

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 12 16:24:52 CST 2013

The PetscObjectState* and PetscObjectComposedData* routines are in
petscimpl, but documented as a public API. It would be nice to turn all
these macros into functions (which will change their signature). I'm
dubious of any claims that these are called in a context where a static
function call would be a performance limitation.