[petsc-dev] Bulk-Uncrustification done

Karl Rupp rupp at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Feb 2 16:36:59 CST 2013

Hi,

I'm finally done with running uncrustify on src/*. There is still a bit
of fine-tuning of the uncrustify-config as well as the sources left, but
these will be small and local changes.

All reformatting was applied with great care and I verified a correct
(standard-)build on my machine. If there are any problems showing up
with interfaces to external packages, which I couldn't all test on my
machine, please blame me asap.

A larger summary and a discussion new possibilities with the
uncrustified sources to follow...

Thanks for the patience and best regards,
Karli  (who really needs a break now...)