[petsc-dev] [Bitbucket] Commit 67125ba: metis/parmetis: update to metis-5.1.0/parmetis-4.0.3 (petsc/petsc)

Karl Rupp rupp at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 28 08:18:00 CDT 2013

Hi Jed,

 >>> (We should probably be making these links stable so that they still
make sense tomorrow.)

>> The stable urls are nightlylogs/archive/date. I'll have the top level
>> index.html automatically redirect to the correct location - so that
>> the urls [after redirect] are stable.
>
> I'm getting 404 not found for all the links from here:
>
> http://ftp.mcs.anl.gov/pub/petsc/nightlylogs/

This is some sort of 'race condition': The latest results from next
become available at about 9am, but it appears that some log files are
moved into the archive-folder already in the evening when the tests on
'master' are run. Satish can give a better answer on what exactly is
executed when and how.

Best regards,
Karli