[petsc-dev] get moving on gnu make version of PETSc compiler

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Aug 24 13:52:11 CDT 2013

>From last conversation - we'll have to look at 'shared' targets for
other arches.

And figureout a 'user' makefile format that would work with regular
make as well as exploit gnumake stuff externsions that users might
want to use..

Perhaps we can merge what we have currently into next first [its
currently in multiple branches]. And then user feedback might bring up
more issues..

Satish