[petsc-dev] CUDA 5.5 incompatible with cusp?

Steven Dalton sdalton1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 18:04:13 CDT 2013

Hey Karl,

  Yeah the new CUDA 5.5 SDK ships with Thrust 1.6 I believe which shifted
a few base files around. The development branch of CUSP resolves all these
issues and a few others to compile without warnings. I postponed bumping
for a while because of some stray warnings and compatibility issues but
now that those are resolved I safely bump to version 0.4. If possible it
would be reassuring if you could check that moving to development version
resolves your issues.

Steve