[petsc-dev] examples/benchmarks for weak and strong scaling exercise

Chris Kees cekees at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 12:33:12 CDT 2013

Thanks a lot. I did a little example with the Bratu problem and posted it here:

https://proteus.usace.army.mil/home/pub/17/

I used boomeramg instead of geometric multigrid because I was getting
an error with the options above:

%mpiexec -np 4 ./ex5 -mx 129 -my 129 -Nx 2 -Ny 2 -pc_type mg -pc_mg_levels 2
[0]PETSC ERROR: --------------------- Error Message
[0]PETSC ERROR: Argument out of range!
[0]PETSC ERROR: New nonzero at (66,1) caused a malloc!
[0]PETSC ERROR:

I like the ice paper and will try to get the contractor started on
reproducing those results.

-Chris