[petsc-dev] scalapack: update to 2.0.2 and remove blacs

Sean Farley sean at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 28 20:13:54 CST 2012

I've created a pull request to update scalapack and remove blacs, as I
describe here:

https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc-dev/pull-request/1/scalapack-update-to-202-and-remove-blacs/diff

"In my never-ending goal to simplify dependencies with-in PETSc's use
of external libraries, I have updated scalapack to 2.0.2 which removes
the need for BLACS. I've tested this with --download-{scalapack,mumps}
and also with my own custom install (which included a hand-built
shared library of MUMPS and ScaLAPACK!)

This pull request is mainly to test out the bitbucket feature and to
get feedback on the forced renaming of SCALAPACK.py to scalapack.py
(see the commit message for more details)."