[petsc-dev] Iteration counter depends on KSP monitor!

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 8 11:14:08 CST 2012

If you set a null space, you should make the right hand side consistent.

Have you checked the _accuracy_ of the solution in the case where a null
space was not used? When the system is singular, the error can be large
even with a small residual, but presumably the rest of your algorithm wants
a minimum norm solution.