[petsc-dev] What needs to be done before a release?

Blaise Bourdin bourdin at lsu.edu
Thu May 31 12:21:49 CDT 2012

Hi,

Is this a real or potential issue? C interoperability has been implemented in all compilers I know of for a while.
In 2007, cray, gfortran, g95, intel  and NAG already supported this functionality. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/1243413.1243414
The current version is at http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2073761.2073762 (I wish it would also give the earliest release each feature was implemented).

For those who don't use fortran and may not have a "recent" compiler, there is always --with-fortran=0

Blaise

--
Department of Mathematics and Center for Computation & Technology
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA 70803, USA