[petsc-dev] horrid bug

Mark F. Adams mark.adams at columbia.edu
Fri May 18 13:03:32 CDT 2012

Thanks, I think I found it and pushed to solution.  The problem was that the row block sizes where used to set the scatter maps in MatMult where column block size is needed.  This splitting the row and column block sizes will probably cause more problems.  This bug was only a fatal problem when the two block sizes where not multiples of each other (so my 3D problems worked fine).

Mark