[petsc-dev] patch for block size in VecLoad_HDF5

Blaise Bourdin bourdin at lsu.edu
Wed May 16 17:27:47 CDT 2012

Hi,

ex19 in src/vec/vec/examples/tutorials is still broken, since changing block size of a Vec is no longer supported.
the mechanism in VecLoad_HDF5 was to rely on an undocumented flag (-vecload_block_size)

Shall we require that the block size be set _before_ calling VecLoad (in which case, I will push a patch to VecLoad_HDF5), or should the block size be obtained from the hdf5 files and set?

Blaise

--
Department of Mathematics and Center for Computation & Technology
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA 70803, USA