[petsc-dev] DMAKKT has to be moved out of src/dm

Dmitry Karpeev karpeev at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Jun 9 16:34:00 CDT 2012

This code should be disabled for now, in part, because DMKKT is incomplete.
The reason for the dependence on PC, though,  is that DMKKT is built out of
pieces of GAMG, which is currently a PC, but ought to be a DM serving up
prolongations etc. to PCMG. I am planning to sort out the longer-term plans
for GAMG and AMG-KKT (which DMKKT is supposed to support) with Mark, when
he visits next week.

Feel free to turn off that code, or I'll do it later tonight, when I get
home.

Dmitry.

Dmitry.

On Saturday, June 9, 2012, Jed Brown <jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
> It calls a bunch of PC functions, therefore it cannot be in src/dm/. This
breaks --with-single-library=0.