[petsc-dev] Use of PETSc in real-time applications

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 6 17:33:41 CDT 2012

@article{akcelik2005ddd,
  title={{Dynamic data-driven inversion for terascale simulations:
real-time identification of airborne contaminants}},
  author={Ak\c{c}elik, V. and Biros, G. and Draganescu, A. and Hill, J. and
Ghattas, O. and van Bloemen Waanders, B.},
  journal={Proceedings of the 2005 ACM/IEEE conference on Supercomputing},
  year={2005},
  publisher={IEEE Computer Society Washington, DC, USA}
}