[petsc-dev] --with-precision=__float128 tells me to use --download-f-blas-lapack, but I really need --download-f2cblaslapack

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Jul 14 15:09:57 CDT 2012

   Damn PETSc users never know to send the configure.log  :-)

   It is odd that error message has a question mark in it. I have fixed that.

   The thing is this is during the generic test of the blas/lapack library so I am not sure specific messages about f2cblaslapack belong here. Rather blaslapack.py should be smart enough to know that if quad precision is used f2cblaslapack is the only acceptable blas and not let it get to this point of testing other blases.

    Barry