[petsc-dev] Lastet commit slepc-dev (Rev 2895): "Fix bug in PSGHIEP_QR" causes compilation error

Thomas Hisch t.hisch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 03:15:05 CDT 2012

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate list for slepc bugs. If not,
please fwd this message to the appropriate list.

I tried to compile slepc-dev (Rev 2895) with both petsc-3.3-p1 and
petsc-dev but I always get this compilation error:

[  0%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/slepc.dir/src/ps/psghiep.c.o
/home/thomas/local/src/slepc-dev/src/ps/psghiep.c: In function
‘PetscErrorCode PSEigenVectorsPseudoOrthog(PS, PSMatType,
PetscScalar*, PetscScalar*, PetscBool)’:
/home/thomas/local/src/slepc-dev/src/ps/psghiep.c:780:40: error:
cannot convert ‘PetscScalar {aka std::complex<double>}’ to ‘PetscReal
{aka double}’ in assignment

Note that I compiled PETSc with complex scalars. Reverting the last
commit fixes the compilation error.

Regards
Thomas