[petsc-dev] preallocation checks

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jan 20 10:43:49 CST 2012

  This is NOT the right patch.

   The whole reason for Jed putting in the flag is to clean up the bad no preallocation in PETSc.

    Please do not do this kind of stuff.

    This needs to be fixed by putting the correct preallocation in. And why is converting to SeqAIJ using a basic converter? Isn't there a converter to  SeqAIJ that does preallocation?

   Barry