[petsc-dev] GMRES with one processor crashes

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 08:00:14 CST 2012

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 7:15 AM, Alexander Grayver
<agrayver at gfz-potsdam.de>wrote:

> And with petsc-3.2-p5 it works fine. Even though BLAS library is the same.

Okay, we should narrow this down with ex10. It may be connected with the
specific matrix.

1) Can you send us the matrix so we can run under valgrind here?

2) Can you send the valgrind log from ex10?

Sorry about the workload, but I do not know of a better way to debug these
kinds fo things.