[petsc-dev] petsc-dev on bitbucket

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Feb 10 10:13:57 CST 2012

On Feb 10, 2012, at 9:34 AM, Jed Brown wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 09:30, Matthew Knepley <knepley at gmail.com> wrote:
>   I decent way of hierarchically organizing our repositories. Tell me how to do this on bitbucket and you have your slam dunk.
>
> Mailing BB.
>
> https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issue/2323/create-folders-to-organize-the-repository

  Nice to see that bitbucket is so response to the reasonable requests of its users; i.e. complete and utter silence to add a feature that no sane person would not have put in the system on day one.

   Maybe they'll be just as responsive as the day they accidently blow away all the PETSc files and we ask for them back.