[petsc-dev] Someone still cannot use the "annotate" link

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 9 18:54:03 CST 2012

  The logic uses the MOAB of the MOAB.py filename to build the name of the tar file it gets. BUT the tarfile has moab in the name NOT MOAB. So it could not have worked with the current logic.  If Dmitry didn't change that file than someone changed the logic and broke it.

  Don't worry it works now.

  Barry