[petsc-dev] Documentation comment support

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Dec 23 21:16:00 CST 2012

On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:07 PM, Matthew Knepley <knepley at gmail.com> wrote:

> I do not want to give up on namedest yet. There are some suggestions here:
>
> http://sbml.org/Forums/index.php?t=tree&goto=7873&rid=0
>
> 1) The guys says to try the Acrobat plugin for Firefox

... confirming that it's totally non-portable.

PDF isn't a great format for the web for many reasons including that it
always loads the entire 1.5MB document and that "back" buttons are much
less reliable when following links in a PDE. Since #page is the most nearly
portable solution, I don't mind using that end eventually finding a way to
produce good-looking HTML output.