[petsc-dev] Documentation comment support

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Dec 22 20:29:24 CST 2012

I suppose this all-doxygen example is fairly good.

http://openmesh.org/Documentation/OpenMesh-Doc-Latest/index.html

Deal.II's examples are also great, and I guess they could have easily added
more manual/concept pages.

Can a doxygen user think of nice ways to do

1. two-way "related" links?
2. structured annotation like Level (implies its own topical index) and
Collective?
3. indicate Fortran auto/custom/none without clutter?