[petsc-dev] "Libraries don't have to suck"

Karl Rupp rupp at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Dec 14 20:29:06 CST 2012

Alright, then let's have it this way. :-)

 >>    It won't fix any complaints because people will just live with
their out-of-date code until we remove the legacy support and THEN they
will complain. (And by then we'll have half-forgotten what we did so it
will be harder to help people with their complaints). Far better to
force them to change immediately then to drag it out.