[petsc-dev] wtf

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Dec 18 17:25:39 CST 2011

On Dec 18, 2011, at 5:21 PM, Mark F. Adams wrote:

> Barry, did you add:
>
> #define foo 1
> #if defined(foo)
>    PetscFunctionReturn(0);
> #endif
>
> to gamg.c?

   Yes. I accidently pushed the #define foo 1 line, you can remove that one line, sorry about that. I may have removed it in a later push.

    Why did I add that horrible #if defined() stuff? So I could run tests with MatMatMultSym() on your matrices without running the more memory using and time consuming part of the example. I am determined to beat Hong's best on the symbolic part :-).

> You seem to be the only recent person to touch this other than me.  Also, how can I view the history of a file?
>
> I used
>
> hg log gamg.c
>
> to see that you modified this file.  Is there a way to see what you did?

   Better to ask someone who knows how to do all that stuff then just me.

Barry