[petsc-dev] XDMF viewers

Tim Gallagher tim.gallagher at gatech.edu
Sat Dec 3 13:29:54 CST 2011

Hi,

Has there been any discussion about adding a viewer for XDMF data? I'm certainly interested in having one -- if somebody else is already working on it or if it's never been considered before, I wouldn't mind helping/doing it. But if it's been discussed and decided it isn't a good idea for some reason, I'd like to know that too before I waste a lot of time.

It could be done a few different ways, using their library or not. But we can hash that out if somebody other than me thinks it is worth doing.

Tim