[petsc-dev] RSS feed for API breaks?

Jed Brown jed at 59A2.org
Tue Apr 26 05:08:23 CDT 2011

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 10:47, Aron Ahmadia <aron.ahmadia at kaust.edu.sa>wrote:

> I don't follow PETSc-dev as closely as I should, but it looks like I will
> be supporting some development repositories in the near future.  Is there
> any chance we can get an RSS feed for the content here:
> http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/documentation/changes/dev.html

I think this is a good idea. Even more slick (but maybe not worth the
effort) would be to harvest the API changes from markup in commit messages,
I often paste between changes/dev.html and the commit message.

API Change: [Mat] Added matrix type MATNEST to eliminate copies when using
PCFIELDSPLIT and reduce storage requirements for multiphysics problems.