[petsc-dev] [petsc-maint #70913] petsc-dev compilation error

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 20 10:12:20 CDT 2011

   I think Jed pointed out a problem with the current approach. We don't really want to have MANSECs for each DMXXXX but we do want different include files. I forgot what Jed and I concluded but it could be that some makefiles need SUBMANSEC that appends onto the MANSEC. By the way it is DMDA not dadm, the base class always comes first.

    Barry