[petsc-dev] .dir-locals.el

Jed Brown jed at 59A2.org
Tue Nov 23 16:44:14 CST 2010

I just pushed an Emacs file that defines a bunch of offsets and formatting.
 I think this is very similar to what Barry and others must have in their
.emacs already.  Feel free to tweak it, or delete it if you really don't
want it there.

One thing it does that you may not have already, and may not want, is
show-trailing-whitespace.  I like to see it because I dislike whitespace
changes in diffs, so I just try to make my commits remove trailing
whitespace on lines that I have changed anyway.

Jed