[petsc-dev] ISRestoreNonlocalIS?

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 18 16:45:26 CST 2010

  It is possible there could be other methods added to IS that would be used by VecScatterCreate() and MatGet...Matrix() that "gather" needed information without everyone getting everything. What they are I don't know but by looking at the parallel VecScatterCreates  and MatGetSubMatrices() you might get some ideas.

   Barry