[petsc-dev] CUDA needs upgraded to 3.2 on breadboard

Victor Minden victorminden at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 15:06:28 CDT 2010

The cuda version is currently checked in setcompilers.py at the same time as
it looks for nvcc, though maybe this is a bad place for it.  Regardless, I
changed it for the time being to print an error message instead of just
silently failing and sticking something way back in the logs.

We *are* requiring cuda 3.2 now though, so we'll need it on breadboard--is
there an easy way to do that?
---
Victor L. Minden

Tufts University