[petsc-dev] mecurial emergency

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 18:05:06 CDT 2010

Is this fixed? Can someone mail when it is over?

For post mortem, how did this happen? The only way I can
think of is that

  a) Someone forced a push (never never never to this)

  b) Someone pulled into a repo that already had multiple heads

  c) Someone checked in a changset in the middle of a merge

   Matt

lead.