[petsc-dev] PETSc documentation

Toby D. Young tyoung at ippt.gov.pl
Tue Jul 27 04:16:35 CDT 2010

Thanks Barry,

>    The easiest way for everyone is for you to access the development
> copy http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/developers/index.html and
> send
> us your public ssh key, then you can make the changes directly and just
> push your fixes.

Below is my publc ssh key from ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub (is that the right one?)

ssh-rsa
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA7O7Nc1XruTyljTDCq0sXfC6Qr2Xowh06EB3BebrYkSR6/cI1p2fkmAGlqr4lK528Mz2VbrEciECTsOvmNFUtxme1kYXrQ461dEylqd6vEhxL8q5nhSyRb24DmQjBDfbfEKcvVAHUfiEdknCPFmfEjfmBgMSpFGD1XqNUbsoxy6rmwbZoulmkSECqKGGgTmUQ5NauXuuC4wZiNd2B1cJUzdAql35/nA7PaE362rkvlWwtwRcglAYKmiLnbVMRsjEYT6SSOYs0S02RqSyJcHktswWQJ+H61YfAMLifviiv+Erx46C4r/e0XQifmeKcCTrXa+eXGxql0sCVgAnv0l/QDw==
tyoung at wiatr

Best,
	Toby

-----

Toby D. Young
Assistant Professor

Institute of Fundamental Technological Problems
Polish Academy of Sciences
ul Adolfa Pawinskiego 5b
02-106 Warsaw
Poland