[petsc-dev] Petsc-dev compilation: error because of underscore.

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 18:10:11 CST 2010

I do not have mercurial installed on my cluster and do not have the
priveleges to do so now. I used the tarball for petsc-dev from the
link in the site. Just do let me know if the tarball will contain this
update. Or if it is not too much trouble, I would appreciate it if you
can send me a patch.

Either way, do let me know which option will work for my situation. Thanks.
Vijay