[petsc-dev] Use of dmmg->computefunction ?

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 14 15:50:25 CST 2010

   How many times am I going to have to pound it into your head that
DMMG is a misconceived, poorly designed piece of junk :-(

   The pointer is not there by design and I don't have any intention
of using it. Likely I just thought it was needed when I scrawled out
the original code and its been there since then.
There is a Jacobian pointer that is used, but I don't like :-(

    Barry