[petsc-dev] Scotch has metis.h file; bad design

Mathieu Faverge mathieu.faverge at labri.fr
Tue Jan 5 16:56:15 CST 2010

I forward to Francois Pellegrini.
We take a look on that problem tomorrow, but I think you can
automatically remove the metis files from scotch in PETSc without
problems. Scotch uses them only to provide to users the Metis and
ParMetis interface with the libraries libscotchmetis.a and
libscotchparmetis.a .

Mathieu

--
Mathieu Faverge