[petsc-dev] __SDIR__ as string or not

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 24 16:24:43 CST 2010

   This should be ok. LOCDIR is relative to the PETSC_DIR root and
always in the petsc tree. So long as a PETSc developer doesn't make a
new subdirectory with a space in it we should be all set.

   You are right if someone sets their own LOCDIR for their own source
tree in a crazy manner but that is there problem.

    Barry