[petsc-dev] Writing rich state

Dmitry Karpeev karpeev at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 24 12:58:46 CST 2010

It seems like optional attributes can be relatively easily implemented
by adding just two
extra columns to the table: "key" and "value" and then constructing
the corresponding
SQL queries something like (I haven't looked at SQL in a long time)
(WHERE(key="precision", value="double")), etc.

I think there are Python bindings for BerkeleyDB, or am I imagining it?

Dmitry.