[petsc-dev] Writing rich state

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 23 13:40:41 CST 2010

    With google (and Spotlight on the Mac) is there any need to
organize anything anymore? Just burp down the data any way you please
anywhere you want it and then have smart search tools find it for you
and format it the way you need it at the time you need it? This does
mean you need decent tools to parse random stuff for the search to
understand it.

    Ironically in the past few years with Spotlight on my Mac I
actually do a better job of organizing my home directory structure
then I ever have before.

    Barry