[petsc-dev] builder.py

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 21:06:02 CST 2010

I believe it now work for C compiles and archives for the whole source tree.
I will test Fortran tomorrow,
which should get us a working static build. Then I will do the shared
library part. It is still really small
and manageable, so if you are interested, now is the time to look.

This should be default for all Windows builds as soon as we can do it. I
hope this is feasible for the
release, since we can think about ditching cygwin. I definitely want no
Cygwin dependency by June
when I do the tutorial in China since that was the major stumbling block
last year.

lead.