[petsc-dev] PetscOptionsTruthGroup **WARNING**

Jed Brown jed at 59A2.org
Thu Feb 4 12:16:55 CST 2010

On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 15:57:49 +0100, Jed Brown <jed at 59A2.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 08:17:40 -0600, Barry Smith <bsmith at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
> >     So feel free to change to change,
>
> pushed

Actually, this caused major damage, which you may be seeing if you
pulled in the last two hours.  I've backed out the following and, I'll
figure out what went wrong.  In the mean time, just pull again.

  changeset:   15050:54936a75dfe8
  user:        Jed Brown <jed at 59A2.org>
  date:        Thu Feb 04 15:48:22 2010 +0100
  summary:     PetscOptionsTruthGroup: use PetscOptionsGetTruth instead of PetscOptionsHasName

Jed