[petsc-dev] no module named cmakegen

Leo van Kampenhout lvankampenhout at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 06:45:23 CDT 2010

Hi Aron,

I try now to configure the Mercurial version of Petsc-dev. However, the
script gets stuck in some kind of "infinite" loop, producing this text over
and over again. What should I do now?

-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- Check for working C compiler: /opt/local/bin/mpicc
-- Check for working C compiler: /opt/local/bin/mpicc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- The Fortran compiler identification is GNU
-- Check for working Fortran compiler: mpif90
-- Check for working Fortran compiler: mpif90 -- works
-- Checking whether mpif90 supports Fortran 90
-- Checking whether mpif90 supports Fortran 90 -- yes
-- Configuring done
You have changed variables that require your cache to be deleted.
Configure will be re-run and you may have to reset some variables.
The following variables have changed:
CMAKE_Fortran_COMPILER= mpif90

Leo