[petsc-dev] DESTDIR

Dmitry Karpeev karpeev at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 23 10:04:33 CDT 2010

The users definitely have to decide in the end for themselves,
but they also need to know how the libraries they are about to link against
were compiled, I think.  I prefer to give the users more information and then
let them decide whether to throw it out, rather than give them too little
(I hate being in that position, I know that much).