[petsc-dev] SNESDefaultComputeJacobianColor with IS_COLORING_GHOSTED

Jed Brown jed at 59A2.org
Wed Apr 21 13:41:47 CDT 2010

Maybe I was doing something wrong, but I thought ghosted coloring with a
non-"local" function was not supposed to work.  Unfortunately, I just
get memory errors/wrong results (I bumped into this with ts ex10, but
it's relevant elsewhere).  It seems to me that ghosted coloring is a
really desirable thing, bit is it worth defining a new interface just to
make it more widely available (e.g. from within TS)?

Jed