ptypef.c: petscdatatypegetsize_

Jed Brown jed at 59A2.org
Wed Nov 18 10:39:03 CST 2009

Satish Balay wrote:
> I have:
>
> void PETSC_STDCALL   petscdatatypegetsize_(PetscDataType *ptype,size_t *size, int *__ierr ){
> *__ierr = PetscDataTypeGetSize(*ptype,size);
> }
> <<<<<<<
>
> Perhaps you have an old sowing/bfort package?

Perhaps, I have a system one rather than PETSc's (but I'm the maintainer
and would like to make it correct).

It is 1.1.12, the version at

  ftp://ftp.mcs.anl.gov/pub/sowing/sowing.tar.gz

Note that the web page claims that the latest version is 1.1.11.  Does
PETSc have private mods?  config/PETSc/packages/sowing.py downloads

  http://ftp.mcs.anl.gov/pub/petsc/externalpackages/sowing-1.1.11-a.tar.gz

which one would think is not more recent than 1.1.12.

Jed