who broke PCFieldSplit code in petsc-dev?????????

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 11 18:02:58 CST 2009

    Matt.

      That is not the fix; that is irrelevent.

     A couple of weeks ago these examples ran fine and did not crash.
Now they crash. Perhaps it was not a change to fieldsplit that caused
the recent crashes, but it is a recent change to something.

      The examples ran fine after the change to MatGetSubMatrix() I am
pretty sure.

    If we were smart we would keep the results of each nights nightly
builds and then we could easily check what DAY things broke. Satish
please have it save the old days stuff for each day.

    Barry