Fwd: [Petfmm] Welcome to the PetFMM mailing list

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Wed May 27 10:09:39 CDT 2009

We are about to release a new FMM code based upon PETSc. The paper is on
the arXiv and a link is on this website:

  http://barbagroup.bu.edu/Barba_group/PetFMM.html

The mailing list is below. This first release will have only 2D, but I have
all the
3D stuff done except for the kernel expansions. I think we will get
everything
finished by the end of summer.

  Matt