MatGetSubMatrix question

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 26 17:03:07 CDT 2009

    I think this change may make sense. The switch would be done by
putting the ISAllGather() inside each current implementation. (The
current implementations are already not scalable, so this will not
change that).

    Anybody want to try this change?

    Barry

   By the way, whoever wrote MatGetSubMatrixRaw() deserves a good
beating; what an ugly POS.