Done editing for a while

Richard Tran Mills rmills at climate.ornl.gov
Sat Mar 21 12:08:53 CDT 2009

Hi Peter,

I've pushed up a bunch of changes, and I can't work on any more until late
this evening or tomorrow morning, so go ahead and start doing some
editing/rearranging.

I suggest moving the PETSc section to a subsection under the "Code
Development" section.  I don't think it makes sense where it is, in its own
section.  This isn't exactly PFLOTRAN development, but everything we mention
has been directly in support of PFLOTRAN, and PFLOTRAN is inextricably
intertwined with PETSc anyway.  I didn't move this myself for fear of
clobbering any edits you might have been working on.

Best regards,
Richard

Richard Tran Mills, Ph.D.            |   E-mail: rmills at climate.ornl.gov
Computational Scientist              |   Phone:  (865) 241-3198
Computational Earth Sciences Group   |   Fax:    (865) 574-0405
Oak Ridge National Laboratory        |   http://climate.ornl.gov/~rmills