[Facets-devel] PETSC ERROR

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 4 21:08:36 CDT 2009

    I agree with Matt here. If we decomposed in then the initial
initialization would setup certain things and the next initialize
(depending on options) would have to decompose the exact same things
before setting another way.

    Lisandro,

       I do not understand from below what problem you have with them
being together and what advantage you get from them being apart.

    Barry