Disabling compilation of win32draw.c

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 20 17:27:24 CST 2009

     Tom,

      We have had an oversight on our part and do not have a specific
mechanism for turning this off. (We do have a
mechanism for turning this off for X windows so this is a mistake/
oversight and not a design decision). Do you have a
need to turn it off for PETSc release 3.0.0 or do you only see a need
to turn it off for petsc-dev? Bear in mind we
may not make the next official release for a year or more.

    Based on your response we'll come up with a plan for adding simple
support for this. Thanks for your feedback.

    Barry