How come it is PetscEvent but all the routines that act on it are PetscLogEventXXXX()?

Richard Tran Mills rmills at ornl.gov
Wed May 7 10:48:06 CDT 2008

Barry,

I like the the suggestion to change PetscLogEvent* to PetscEvent*, but to be
consistent with naming then I think we would also need to change
PetscLogStage* to PetscStage*, etc.

Just my 0.5 cents.

--Richard

Richard Tran Mills, Ph.D.            |   E-mail: rmills at climate.ornl.gov
Computational Scientist              |   Phone:  (865) 241-3198
Computational Earth Sciences Group   |   Fax:    (865) 574-0405
Oak Ridge National Laboratory        |   http://climate.ornl.gov/~rmills